Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just a Reminder...only Days Left

Comment Contest

The winner will receive a $10 Target Gift Card 
and some various high value coupons (if you want any specific products let me know).  

Contest begins on Friday December 31, 2010 at 12:01 am EST and 
ends on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 10pm EST. 

Contest Rules 
1.)  Become a follower of www.thedealsqueal.blogspot.com

2.)  Leave a comment on this post answering the following question:  "If money was not an issue, what would you do to better your community?"

3.)  Write a post on your Facebook wall including the website www.thedealsqueal.blogspot.com and the word hippo.  

4.)  Blog, post in your Facebook status, or tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve spread the word about The Deal Squeal. (You may choose 1 of the 3 methods)

5.)  Leave a comment HERE about the best grocery deal you have ever done.

6.)  Send me an email to coupon_jena@live.com with your first and last name and your favorite food.

Once you have completed all 6 of the above tasks, you will be entered into the contest.  

The winner will be selected at random.  Winner will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will close on Sunday, January 9th at 10pm EST.

Some of you have completed a few of the 6 tasks, but make sure you complete them all to be entered in the contest!

GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. "If money was not an issue, what would you do to better your community?"
    There is so much I would do.... I would help prevent pollution by changing the ways we use products and resources. I would setup a committee to reduce and manage waste. Make our drinking water cleaner and healthier for us. I would have beaches cleaned on a regular basis for trash and debris. Reduce emissions from boats that are destroying our oceans. I would find a way to lessen violence, get rid of illegal drugs, and avoid teen/unwanted pregnancy. That’s just some of the ways I would like to help my community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually a coupon saver so not too sure about the best grocery deal I have ran into, thats why I need help from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If money was not a problem I would make sur no one was hungry or homeless!

    I spead the word about your The Deal squeal on FB

    ReplyDelete