Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Change is coming...but for now it is CONTEST TIME!

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER CONTEST!
WOO HOO!!! WIN A MINI-STOCKPILE!
The winner of this contest will recieve a Medium Flat rate box filled with:
Air Wick iMotion
Men's Gillette Body Wash
Men's H&S 2in1
Men's Degree Deodorant
Victoria's Secret "Leave Me Breathless" Hand Cream
Women's Suave Deodorant
Up & Up Panty Liners
Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste
Bic Soleil Women's Razor
Gillette Pro Glide Men's Razor
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit
Up & Up Bandaids 


HOW TO ENTER:
MANDATORY ENTRY: SUBSCRIBE to The Deal Squeal (left hand-side of blog) via email. (You must verify the subscription in your email too! Not verified = disqualification, sorry!) Leave a comment on THIS POST telling me which email addy you subscribed with in your comment please.
[Complete ALL of the above for your first entry...make sure to read carefully]

*****EXTRA ENTRIES: (Optional, these will increase your chances of winning. Leave a comment for each of the extra entries that you complete. They should each be in a separate comment box and include your first and last name.)

•Follow The Deal Squeal via Google Friend Connect – this is also on the left hand side of my blog if you scroll down or you can CLICK HERE
•Post something about this contest on your own Facebook page. Leave me the Status Link to your post! **NOW UNLIMITED FB POSTS DAILY!!** Leave a comment each time with the FB Post Link**
•"Like" The WYDaily on Facebook CLICK HERE (2 extra entries!!)
•"Like" 92.3FM The Tide on Facebook CLICK HERE (2 extra entries!!)
•"Like" 107.9 BachFM on Facebook CLICK HERE (2 extra entries!!)
• Subscribe to FREE daily headlines email from the WYDaily CLICK HERE (3 extra entries!!)
Sign up for Swagbucks and list me as your referral. My username is JenaKay. CLICK HERE
Register for A Full Cup and list me as your referral. My username is JenaKay. CLICK HERE
The winner will be selected at random via www.random.org . Winner will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will begin at 12:30 a.m. on  Tuesday July 12, and close on Monday, May 18th at NOON.
GOOD LUCK!!! :o)

28 comments:

  1. Hello, I am new to this site as of yesterday. Super excited to get saving. :)

    Janene Reynolds
    Janene.reynolds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janene Reynolds
    •"Like" The WYDaily on Facebook CLICK HERE (2 extra entries!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janene Reynolds
    •"Like" 92.3FM The Tide on Facebook CLICK HERE (2 extra entries!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janene Reynolds
    •"Like" 107.9 BachFM on Facebook CLICK HERE (2 extra entries!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janene Reynolds
    Janene.reynolds@yahoo.com

    • Subscribe to FREE daily headlines email from the WYDaily CLICK HERE (3 extra entries!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your entries Janene! Make sure that you go into your email and click the link to verify your subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duuude... I liked WYDaily on Facebook! Great info :)

    Catrina Miller

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like 107.9 BackFM because my BF says its cool...! Thanks dude :)

    Catrina Miller

    ReplyDelete
  9. So... I subscribed to FREE Daily Headlines Emails and get great updates, thank you! :)

    Catrina Miller

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribed before!! loving the emails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristi Cartwright here and I subscribed with my email:

    kmcartwright AT gmail DOT com

    :) Love this blog Jena!!!! Thanks for sharing all your finds with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. liked the WYdaily and I don't even live in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked via Google Friend Connect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked 107.9 BachFM - Williamsburg's Classical Station on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I signed up for free daily headlines from WY Daily!
    http://www.wydaily.com/component/content/article/3307.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. subscribed with rachel.voris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following you via friend connect

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't include my first and last name in each one--I hope that doesn't disqualify me! :) I only included it in my first one...but now I will include it from now on!

    I posted about this giveaway on FB: https://www.facebook.com/kristi.cartwright

    -Kristi Cartwright

    ReplyDelete
  19. I shared a link to your blog for people to enter the contest....

    http://www.facebook.com/rachel.voris

    it's on my facebook main page

    ReplyDelete
  20. I now like The WYDaily on FB

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  21. I now like 92.3FM The Tide on FB

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  22. I now like 107.9 BachFM on FB

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribed to FREE daily headlines email from the WYDaily

    Rachel

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. FOR THE MANDITORY ENTRY---MAKE SURE YOU GO INTO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT AND VERIFY IT (OR YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kristi Cartwright here posting again on FB for today! :)

    You can see it here:
    https://www.facebook.com/kristi.cartwright

    ReplyDelete