Thursday, December 23, 2010

MyPanera


How does MyPanera work?  
Simply put, we want to reward you for what you already do - enjoying all your favorites at Panera Bread®. Just present your card every time you visit; we'll swipe it and once we get an idea of what bakery-cafe items you prefer, we'll do our best to reward you with more surprises based on what you love. It's another way we say "thanks" for choosing us!  MyPanera was created to be as simple and effortless as possible. There are no points to track or coupons to clip. The more you visit us, the more rewards you may receive.  Simply present your card to our Associate before you place your order every time you visit. Your purchases will be recorded automatically.  
REMEMBER-  All rewards expire within 60 days, so just drop in and get your free item!

Since I got my card I have gone to Panera twice and have earned something FREE both times!  First visit I earned a free bakery item and now I have a free espresso drink or smoothie waiting for me to use by 2/19!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment