Friday, March 11, 2011

AWESOME trips to Target, Farm Fresh and Walmart tonight!

I hit a few stores before and after volleyball practice tonight and came home with some AWESOME deals!

First stop- Farm Fresh

They had L'Oreal kids shampoo marked down to $1.80 
I used a .75 coupon which doubled to $1.50=
.30 each!
I came home with 10 and paid $3 total, they are regular price $4.09 for ONE!


Next stop- Walmart
I got 19 packs of Purex 3-in-1 and made $2.03 on EACH PACK
= $38.57 in OVERAGE!

Here is how it works:
 19 Purex 3-in-1 travel size .97                       $18.43
19 $3 off ANY Purex 3-in-1 Coupons             -$57.00
                                                                                          $38.57 Money Maker

I had to figure out something to buy to cover the money that I was making on the deal.  I'm going on a cruise to the caribbean in May and needed some new summer clothes...so check out what I got!


Came home with all these new shirts and 19 Purex and paid $4.XX out of pocket!


Last stop- Target
I got 6 Goodlife Recipe wet cat food and made .97 on EACH ONE!
=$5.82 in OVERAGE!

I used the overage to score a cute retro bathing suit for my cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment