Monday, April 25, 2011

Did you come to the coupon class? If so- it's time for another contest!

Would you like to win a $15 WAGS GC to start off your new 
"extreme couponing" adventure?  
(I'm already testing your coupon lingo...lol!)




Contest Rules 

1.)  Attend The Deal Squeal coupon class on April 23 .  Leave a comment ON THIS POST telling me that you attended.

2.)  Become a follower of www.thedealsqueal.blogspot.com.  Leave a comment ON THIS POST telling me that you are.

3.)  Leave a comment ON THIS POST answering the following question:  "What was the best part of the coupon class?"

4.)  Blog, post in your Facebook status, or tweet about the coupon class.   Please include www.thedealsqueal.blogspot.com in your post.   Please leave a comment on this post telling me about it. (You may choose 1 or all 3 methods)

5.)  Send me an email to coupon_jena@live.com with your first and last name and your favorite animal.

You will get one entry for EACH of the above tasks that you complete!  This means that you can enter up to 7 times! (see #4 for additional entries)

The winner will be selected at random via www.random.org .  Winner will be contacted via email after the close of the giveaway. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be selected. Entry for this giveaway will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 25th and close on Friday, April 29th at 10pm EST.

GOOD LUCK!

24 comments:

  1. I (other jenna) attended! I'm already a follower... the best part of the class was seeing lives changed, and looking at the joy on peoples faces as they learned how to save money! And bob winning the hot pink binder! I will also post something on fb. Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!! I loved it when Bob won the pink coupon binder! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna-Don't forget to leave a separate comment about your FB post. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the class was very informative and Jena made it fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a comment on my fb profile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became a follower of www.thedealsqueal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Angela! You are officially entered 3 times! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. learning about using rr at harris teeter or my other groceries and how to organize my coupons i got some good deals at walgreens then harris teeter 10 mins after class

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roger that...Posted to fb.-jenna2

    ReplyDelete
  10. WELL, BOB LOVED HIS BOOK AND IS WORKING HARD ON IT,HOWEVER HE IS NOT REAL GOOD WITH THE COMPUTER!AND HEAVEN KNOWS I ONLY BEAT HIM BY A INCH.WE BOTH LOVED THE CLASS AND ARE WORKING ON IT.THE CLASS WAS WONDERFUL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Camie! Got your email too, so you are officially entered 4 times!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Jenna! You are entered three times (since you already followed)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Carolyn...have you guys entered once

    ReplyDelete
  14. DONT FORGET THAT YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 7 DIFFERENT WAYS! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I attened the class on 4/23 it was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I became a follower on the deal squeal blog.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Crystal! Got your email, so you are entered 3 times! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angela I got your email as well...you are entered once! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The winner has been emailed, please respond before 7pm tonight or another winner will be chosen.

    ReplyDelete