Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Toy Story Operation Game $2 @ Walmart!



 According Hip 2 Save, the Toy Story 3 OPERATION game is on sale for just $5. Now keep in mind this may not be marked on sale. In fact, if you check out the picture above, you will see that the board game shows a price of $12.99… well, that does NOT mean this is the correct price. As you can see in the picture below, it is definitely worth doing a price check…

If you do in fact find the Toy Story 3 OPERATION game for $5 (make sure to do that price check), then you can use the $3/1 coupons available to score the following deal…
*Toy Story 3 OPERATION Game $5 (regularly $12.99!)
Use the $3/1 coupon found here or here or in the 4/10 Playsaver insert
Final cost ONLY $2!

Now I know that Walmart’s prices do vary by region, however, I still thought it was worth giving you all a heads up on this possible *HOT* deal.
**If you purchase this Hasbro game, you’ll definitely want to check out this Tombstone offer:)

1 comment:

  1. Your people in Kansas are able to get this deal too! I've got 3 games and I'm giving them out in Easter baskets. Can't wait til I receive my pizza coupons. THANKS from Kansas

    ReplyDelete