Monday, April 25, 2011

My Easter Clearance Purchases

This afternoon I went to CVS, Walgreens, Walmart & Target
Between the 4 stores I paid $49.XX and got WELL over $100 worth of goodies!

The best part it that I bought stuff that I can use year-round.


(PS- I know the pic is big, but I wanted you to be able to see it all)




1 GORGEOUS Table Runner
12 wash cloths
3 rolls of cellophane gift wrap 
2 bags of meltable chocolate for homemade lollipops
7 boxes of plastic silverware (10 sets per box, for a total of 70 sets of silverware)
2 BEAUTIFUL Easter Lilies
5 packs of paper plates (12 plates per pack, for a total of 60 paper plates)
1 flower spatula
2 cupcake trees (going to be perfect for my SIL's baby shower!)
1 Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie
1 Pillsbury Spring Funfeti Cupcake mix
1 Hefty Take -n- Make Cake Tin (pack includes 2 pans and 2 lids)
2 plastic carafes
2 plastic baskets
1 copy of All You Magazine
1 Chinese Take Out Gift Box
2 Packs of Reeses Peanut butter Eggs
1 Container Of Sprinkles
10 small gift bags
4 packs of tissue paper
2 small notebooks
4 cookie trees
8 pairs of ladies socks
1 pack of cupcake toppers
4 packs of cupcake wrappers (10 in each pack)
4 toy cars (for Vacation Bible School)
1 bag of mini-toys



No comments:

Post a Comment