Friday, February 25, 2011

Freebie Friday!

It was a great day for my mailbox yesterday!  I got all of this stuff for free, mailed right to my door!  LOVE IT!  Make sure that you sign up for free samples as soon as I post them because they wont last long!  I love to save the little packs of stuff (especially shampoo/ conditioner) for when we go on trips.
Here are the samples I received:
-Pantene Shampoo
-Pantene Conditioner
- Head & Shoulders Shampoo
-Head & Shoulders Conditioner
-Prilosec OTC (2 tablets)
-Tampax Pearl Sample Pack (1 Regular, 1 Super, 1 Compak Reg)
-Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation (2 different shades)
Maybelline FITME foundation (18 different shades!!!)

Here are the coupons I received:
-30% off on any item at Hallmark coupon
-COUPON-$1/1 ANY FITME Product
- COUPON-$1/1 ANY SIZE Tampax Compax Pearl exp. 6/6/2011
-COUPON-$1/1 ANY SIZE Tampax Pearl exp. 6/6/2011
-COUPON-$1/1 Cheer Laundry Detergent











No comments:

Post a Comment