Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Mark Downs!!!!

Lots of stores have their Valentine's Stuff 
marked down to 50% off by now.  Stock up now for anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, and romantic surprises throughout the year.  

Here are a few things I spotted today at CVS:



At CVS they have the bags of mini Reeses cups marked down from $3.99 to only $1.49!


They also had bags of airheads marked down (I think to $1.99, can't remember exactly)  
In the 2/6/2011 Smart Source there is a $0.50 off coupon you can use on these!



They also had lots of other nice candy, gift bags and stuffed animals at 50% off.

I found the best deals today at Wal-Mart!  
ALL of their V-Day stuff is marked down to 
50% OR MORE!!!

Here is what I got at WM:
1 Gift Set $5 (see pic below)
2 Tissue Paper $0.50 each
1 Large Gift bag $1.50
1 Med Gift bag $1.00
2 Small Gift bags $0.50
1 Small stuffed animal (just got home and he's already missing his eyes!!!...see pic below) $1.50


Stock up on gift bags and tissue that don't have "Happy valentines Day" on them 
and you can use them all year round!  


My best friend is getting married soon and this $5 Gift Set was just perfect for her!

The set includes
2 Champagne Glasses
1 4x6 inch photo frame
2 Decorative Charms
1 Bag of Faux rose Petals


Also at my WM they had a bunch of kids toys marked down (.50 - $1)with the V-Day stuff.
I'm a youth/children's minister and I can always use "prizes", especially with a "Race Car" themed Vacation Bible School coming up...I hit the JACKPOT!!!


Let me know what else you find!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment